Right about now applications are flying in for the Graduate Programme and I know that many are working on their applications. Therefore I thought I would share with you a few comments on how to make your application good.
Here are a few questions that I believe will help you brainstorm before writing the application. By answering these questions you will get a good feeling about your fit to the programme and that will hopefully help you out in writing a good application.
- Why do want to work for Novo Nordisk?
- Why do you want to work in the pharmaceutical industry?
The Graduate Programme:
- What do you find interesting about the Graduate Programme?
- Why do you think it will fit your profile (experience and personality)?
- Why did you choose the specific programme to apply for?
- What makes you a good candidate for the programme?
- What do you have passion for in life? how does that fit the programme?
- What makes you stand out?
- What will you get out of the Graduate Programme?
- What do you aim to achieve in the future?
Please note that these are only my comments and my hope is that they will help you out. There is of course no “one way” or “the only correct way” to make a good application.
I hope that all of you who are interested send in an application because this programme truly is a lifetime opportunity.
If you have any questions then please leave a comment or contact me.