When I look back at my first three months as a Global Marketing graduate, what a fantastic experience it has been!
In this short span of time, I have
- developed scientific communication programs
- been to the global expert panel meeting in Nice
- been managing projects with internal and external partners
- been collaborating with several stakeholders
- represented Novo Nordisk at the CEMS Career Fair in Budapest about which Fredrik has more to tell you
- made presentations for senior management and external speakers
- prepared project proposals and briefs for vendors and agencies
- been to the International Diabetes Federation in Dubai
- received training in cLEAN principles, pharmaceutical industry and innovation in action
- met type 2 diabetes and haemophilia patients
- been introduced to the world of global marketing at Novo Nordisk
- had an opportunity for continuous personal development
- had a zumba lesson, a glass blowing workshop and a trip to a modern art museum as part of team building off-sites
- learnt some Danish
- found 31 new friends from around the globe and certainly some for life
- been dancing and partying with the other graduates until wee hours of the morning
In a nutshell it has been a very exciting journey so far with me getting my own projects and responsibilities from the very first day…it feels good to be taken seriously from day one on your first job! You might have similar or completely different experiences if you become a graduate, but one thing is certain…you will be have a good time!
With this I welcome you to my blog and to my first post.
Let me know if you have any questions and/or comments. I am here to help you with anything and everything…well almost :)